Sunday, May 30, 2010

How to make up after a fight with her?

If you made the mistake of engaging in the fight with your loved one, your girl friend, your wife or your secretary, this is the best advise to make up for it. Remember you can always send this as an email.



I am sorry , my ! I love you so much but I keep hurting you. Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars. You know what? If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world. Since you are so beautiful, I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me "Angels don't watch other angels." I wanted to tell you that you are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you're the love of my life, you're my one and only, you're my everything. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you. Before I run out of words to express my feelings, I want to say that, I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other. Never leave me. Please always be there not for me but with me.

Love you.
Yours,


Don't be a jackass sending this in email without replacing those placeholders, otherwise another fight will ensue.

No comments: